2.21.2014

It's FRIDAY!!! *woot woot*

Feel free to break into whatever fun Friday song you choose. I'll go with "Friday I'm in Love."
Now, obviously it's been quite a while since I've posted...life had a nasty little way of you know...getting in the way.

That said....in honor of Friday, and all the deliciousness that entails, I bring you...Shirtless Friday!!!! (drumroll and salivating may begin now.)


Enjoy!!



Bet you were hoping he'd drop the towel. Yeah, me too.















 This boy can bite me anytime.












 



What's shirtless Friday without some Channing? You had to know this was coming.
















I don't even know who this is...but I found him and he's pretty.



































JawLitAgent....this is for you.
















 It may not be a gif, and he may not be the smartest tool in the shed in his role, but dang this boy is all kinds of Southern fine.



So, there ya have it! I hope this gave you a little pick me up to finish up the work week....or maybe some inspiration for those kissy scenes.  *smooch all!* =)





No comments :

Post a Comment