2.14.2016

Love and you

Valentine's Day is here, and I want to just take a minute to remind you that the day is not only about "couple" love. It's about love...period.  Love yourself. Love your friends. Love your family. Love the stranger you pass on the street on the way to grab your cup of coffee today. Always remember how special you are...and how much you really do matter. I say that a lot, and you've probably seen me use the #YouMatter hashtag on Twitter all of the time. I don't say it to be trite or trendy. I say it because it is the truth.  I've been in a dark place in my life before, where I forgot that. It took a while for me to find my out of that place...and sometimes it tries to suck me back in. But I fight it, and know you can too. Just know, there are people around you who care, even when it doesn't feel like it. And if you ever need to vent, or need someone to just listen...I'm here. Email me, tweet at me, leave me a comment on my blog. 

Know....it's the truth. You DO matter.

Celebrate that fact today.

~Jodie

No comments :

Post a Comment